Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Freebie CD

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed the second part, which I guess was more of the 'Ozzfest' stuff. Did Bowling For Soup or Alter Bridge get shown, or any of the smaller acts playing in various tents, like Hurricane Party?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stacey, I don't know dude. I missed the lot sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •